User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I flash a smile at him and the bell rings for the last period of the day. Wow...We missed alot of classes... Sighing, I plan to just skip this ...

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I finally pull back, "Sorry...that was just my first hug in a long time."

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I don't let go and close my eyes, sighing, realizing that this is like my first hug in around a month.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I blush a little and hug him, burying my face in his shirt, "Thank you."

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I nod, "Yeah, I was trying to do that anyways," I take a deep breath, my head hurting from them pulling my hair.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I nod and stare at the wall, the whole thing turning into ice, "See? Freeze vision..."

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith Scared as crap, I swallow and the girls run off. Shaking, I look at him, "You...You have powers, too?"

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I shake my head at him, chuckling, and those popular girls come again, "Ohh, I think it's time for a haircut, Fa.." They take out scissors, "They are expecially ...

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith He studies me and I playfully study him back, smiling wider.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I shake my head at him and smile, sitting against the lockers next to him again, "Alrighty then."

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I shake my head at him, sitting criss-cross beside him, "Why?"

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith "No it doesn't, kid. We're only one year apart," I glance up at him, smiling.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I shrug, casually leaning against him, "Hah. So? I'm sixteen. Doesn't really make a difference."

    Sep 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I frown and slide next to him, "That's not going to happen. And I totally love it how you're calling me 'kid' when I'm grades higher than you....and I'm ...

    Sep 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I flash a small, shy, smile back and shrug, "But....I mentioned it."

    Sep 8, 2012


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid