User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I press my lips to his and smile, closing my eyes.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I smile, "Okay then," I lean in.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I watch him, smiling, and look him back in the eyes, "Maybe I meant to," I whisper In a joking voice.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I smile, "Missed what?"

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I playfully glare at him, "I don't know. I just told myself to," I shrug.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I smile at him, shoving back, but don't say anything more.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I chuckle, shoving him back, "That's the same thing as speechless."

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I smile, "I made you speechless."

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I look up at him and kiss him quick on the cheek, "That's why I was so quiet," I flash a smile.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I nod, "Yeah..." I bite my lip and look away, sighing.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I glance up at him, smiling, but don't say anything.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I sigh and cuddle up against him subcontiously, eyes closing as Marie practically screams inside of me to do something.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I nod, "I believe you," I look up at him and smile.

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I chuckle at him and lean against him, playing with the grass and flowers, "I'm not huh?"

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I sit next to him and smile, sighing.

    Sep 9, 2012


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss