User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I get outside and am completely crowded, holding into Cheis and closing my eyes as reporters start asking us questions. I swallow, the flashing lights stunning me.

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I shake my head, "No. It's fine, I just didn't see it so...yeah," I start walking to the pool again, running a hand through my hair.

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I nod, "Oh. But...I never saw you put it on. So...I'm confused."

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I make a funny face, "Wait...how? Did you... Like, how is that possible? Do you know it was going to happen?"

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I nod and pull him into a hug, closing my eyes and hesitating, "I have a question. Did...you use protection last night?"

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I sigh, "It's okay. I just don't like violence and never will like it."

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I study him, "That doesn't matter right now. What made me pissed is that you actually hit him."

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo "What." I turn around.

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo "No, Chris. This is so stupid," I keep walking, going to the beach.

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I watch it all standing and pushing them away from each other. I swallow, "Why can't you guys just get along? This is rediculous! I you guys can't be ...

    Apr 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo "I don't think you want to do that. Jo's mom sent me," He smirks.

    Apr 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo He sighs, "You leave, and I won't fight with you anymore."

    Apr 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo "No, you get out. You're ruining her life," He responds.

    Apr 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo "Oh, and what if I do it to you first? Touching her all over last night weren't you?" He pushes Chris back and I swallow, scared.

    Apr 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I bite my lip and stop from saying anything more as Brady walks in, me in the middle of the room now, and looks at me, "Why, Jo?" I ...

    Apr 5, 2013


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)