User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I smile and follow him, giggling.

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I think about it, "There has to be some snacks that the librarian has stored in the fridge. I mean, of she didn't, that'd be some pretty weird librarian..."

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith "We...should have a sleepover in the library," I smile.

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I study him and nod, "I have an idea."

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I bite my lip, "I kind of lost that..."

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I look at him, "I...I don't know where I live..."

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I nod and close my locker, stressed, "I know."

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Ruby I kiss his chin back and sigh, "I might need your help in some of it though. I know some of the math my teacher taught today...I just, didn't ...

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kingdom Shifters (Started/Closed)

    Cleo I start to trample down the dirt, not liking it, before finally getting to a weird-shaped building thingy. I glance around it, bricks covering each side, before seeing a ...

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I watch him, smiling, "Then...I shall switch."

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I sigh, "Yeah...I'ma move to your classes. I don't understand one thing they say in Calculus...."

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I chuckle at him, "Maybe he just hates you..."

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I glance at him, sighing, "Horrible. I think I might just get pushed down to your level again..." I shake my head, "But enough about me. How was yours?"

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I flash a smile and nod, "Thanks. I will," I open my locker, trying to remember where I put my phone in here...

    Sep 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I nod and follow him, the halls crowded.

    Sep 10, 2012


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour