User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I finish the song and stand, walking to the mirror as I fix my hair.

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith Eyes wide, I take a step back and swallow, thinking I'm going crazy again as I try not to cry at all this, Yep. Going crazy again...

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah He locks himself in the bathroom and I shrug it off before getting back to my notebook.

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I shrug and play the song all together, coming up with lyrics next.

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I smile but still don't look at him, "Life is a relay race...If you mess up then you have to pick yourself up and keep going. So. I guess ...

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I shrug, looking down at my paper, "People."

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I glance at him, flashing a smile, "You like music?"

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I reach out for my guitar and play a simple tune before writing it down on my paper.

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I shake my head at him, grabbing my own notebook from my bag and leaning against the bed frame next to him and opening to a blank page. I ...

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I put a straight face on and stare him straight in the eyes before realizing how amazing they are, "That's right, be frightened," I flash a playful smile.

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    I'm guessing the couple is A&F... Faith We get up and walk to the gym, only to hear a crowd chanting or something. Confused, I glance around and look at ...

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I flash a half smile, "Watching you do whatever your doing."

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I smile back at him and lean against him, closing my eyes, "We should skip class more often."

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I nod awkwardly and sit across from him, crossed legged, "Sup?"

    Sep 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Faith I watch him, smiling, and kiss his arm in greeting.

    Sep 14, 2012


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio