User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah Wait, what? I palen and Jackie stands infront of me protectively, arms crossed.

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie Rayah studies Jace again and I sigh, confused out of my mind.

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie Rayah flashes a smile and watches him, me swallowing and sighing. That dream....it's coming true, isn't it?

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Rayah Rayah sniffles and looks at Jace, putting her knees down.

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah My eyes widen and Jackie looks at me, "You...you are?" I shake my head quickly, "No! Where the hell did that come from?" I look at Jace.

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie Rayah shakes her head and buries her face back in her knees, sobbing. I kiss the side if her face and make her look at me, "Ray, stop. Just ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie Rayah looks up at Jace, studying him before sending me a mind message, He...he was in my dream. Older, but he was there... I swallow and look at Nic, ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie Rayah tears up and drops to the floor, bringing her knees to her face. I swallow and plop next to her, resting my head on her shoulder, "I can't ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I shrug, "It's her parents--" The door opens and I look up, Rayah stepping out and looking at me, "What the f*ck did you just let me drink?" she ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I swallow, "She's...she's a goddess so her parents supposedly want her to grow up. I think that's better for her too. I mean, I'm gonna be gone sooner or ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    [b]Jackie[/b I sigh and leave her be, letting her do what she wants with it. I walk out of the bathroom and close the door, swallowing before glancing back at ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I chuckle at Jace and sigh, Rayah glancing around before climbing off me and tugging on the bottom of my jeans and forcing me into the bathroom. Confused, I ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I nod at Nic's words and she buries her face in my stomach, "I want mommy." I swallow and hug her, "She can't come right now, Ray." "Daddy," She ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I shrug but don't say anything, not wanting to desturb her. She flutters her eyes open, yawning, "I...I..." she can't speak, making a cry face again.

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie Rayah reaches out for something, mumbling in her sleep a different language. What the? I sit on the side of the bed and watch her, studying her with concern.

    Sep 24, 2012


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly