User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I sigh and shake my head, "You don't care, Jace. Just let me do this," I say brushing past him and pushing through the gates.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackis Rayah falls asleep after me and I sigh in my sleep, at peace.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah "You don't wanna know," Jackie responds, me hanging up. "He's coming. I won't get killed, Jace. I...I just can't when I promised my family I'd stay for them..." I ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I kiss the side of Rayah's face and fall asleep on her shoulder, yawning.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I get my phone out and call Charlie, Jackie trying to stop me, "Just, stop, Rayah. It's not worth it." "hey," I say as Charlie answers, "Yeah...I need a ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie Rayah looks at her stomach and I remember I forgot to tell her, swallowing before deciding to push it aside for later. D*mn you, Gray...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I shake my head and look down, "Whatever," I run a hand through my hair. Jackie looks at me and knows what I'm going to do, shaking her head, ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I look back at Rayah and yawn, burying my face in her shirt.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I glance up at him and raise an eyebrow, "And getting killed is any better?"

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I nod, Rayah sighing and running a hand through her hair while closing her eyes again.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I study him, "Jace...you haven't ruined my life. It won't change anything..." I look at Jackie and I can tell she's not comfortable with talk about pregnancy by the ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie She looks at Jace, "I'm so confused...will it seriously happen?"

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I take a deep breath and look up, I can handle myself. I'm strong. I can defend myself. I look at Jackie and she's about to breakdown. I look ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I lay beside Rayah and wrap my arms around her stomach, sighing. She opens one of her eyes and looks at me, "What...the hell are you doing?" I shrug, ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah "She's gonna f*cking kill me!" I tell in his face, "You...ugh!" I look at Jackie and she looks at me, a black eye now 'cause of what I did ...

    Sep 25, 2012


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts