User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I sigh and shake my head at them, yawning before getting to class. Jackie parts, waving at me before heading to hers.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I sigh and get back to my food, "So weird..."

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Jackie The guy kisses Jackie and I freeze, wondering what'd she do. She slaps him before walking back to my side. I laugh at the poor guy and look at ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jaxkie Rayah smiles and I shake my head, burning red before flashing a smile back.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah Jackie smiles as We walk, glancing at me, "Wanna see something that I think teenagers always do?" I raise an eyebrow and nod. She scoffs before biting her lip ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie Rayah looks at me and Nic, "You guys would make a great couple." I nearly choke on my food and look up at her, raising an eyebrow.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I nod and make it out of Jackie's grip before pulling her out with me.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I thank Nic and look at Rayah and Jace, biting my lip, "You guys would make a great couple." Rayah burns red before flashing a smile and I wink ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah Jackie bursts out laughing at that and nods, "It is sexy." I resist puking and flick her in the ear multiple times, "Please shut up." She smiles and looks ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I shake my head and sit up, "S'Fine."

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah "My new name is...Brianna," Jackie smiles, "Brianna Freedman." I smile at her, "You do look like a Brianna." She nods and plops down on my bed, "Exactly."

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie The door closes and I wake, looking at Nic, "What...what happened?" I ask tiredly.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I laugh at the boys and Jackie takes a deep breath, fixing her shorts. I raise an eyebrow at her, "They'll let you wear that?" She smiles, "With this ...

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ravenclaw Tavern [2]

    Jackie I end up falling asleep and sigh, cuddling with a pillow.

    Sep 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah Jackie chuckles at Nic and I come out of the bathroom, Jackie going in and then coming out, looking like a teenager. She puts those funny nerd glasses on ...

    Sep 25, 2012


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman