User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I chuckle and nod, "Now...I have to do something for you."

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I chuckle at him and hide behind a wall, watching. The teacher hits him with her purse before walking away, muttering something about kids these days

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I sigh and glance around again, "Um...go tell a teacher you love her and wanna get married," I chuckle, "Any teacher."

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I smile and look at him again, "Um...Triple Dog?" I ask, "Is where you have to do a dare, and if you do it, then you have to pick ...

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I look back at Jace and flash a playful smile, "Whucha wanna do?"

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I sigh and look at Jackie, she doesn't hesitate, disappearing.

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I study Jace before kissing him quickly, annoyed at the fact we can't have to room to ourselves. I look at Jackie, "Why do you have to stay? I'm ...

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I cuddle into Jace and sigh, glad nothing happened to us...severly.

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah Jackie does as told and I have to look away, finding it gross. She pulls away after a minute and nods, "Thank you." I take a deep breath and ...

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah Jackie glances back before looking straight at the door, letting me be. I open the door and peek out before running to the bed next to Jace, Jackie calming ...

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah Jackie nods, her fangs coming out of her gums, and keeps looking at me. I move slowly across the room, Jackie's eyes laid on mine like she's trying to ...

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I chuckle at Jace and Jackie sees the blood on my shirt. Swallowing, I stand and make to change when her eyes turn crimson and she stands as well. ...

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I look at Jackie and Nic and have a vision before shrugging it off and watching Jace.

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah Jackie looks at me, "I'm not gonna hurt you, Ray. I could never. If I did, I'd kill myself." I glance up at her, "Don't." She flashes a smile, ...

    Sep 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I look at Jackie and she glances at me before nodding. I scootch away even more and sigh. Oh god.

    Sep 26, 2012


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK