User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I nod, "Awesome..."

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I glance up at him and sigh, "Sup."

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I nod and look down at another Rose, "Ah."

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I study him, "Why?"

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I nod, "Ah. That's kind of what I'm doing. But staying."

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I smile, "Nah. I wish. I'd be way prettier. You?"

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I smile, "You too, Eli."

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clementine I sigh, "Clementine. But you can call me Clem. I dislike my long name."

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clementine I glance at the boy and sigh, "Name?"

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clementine I smile and nod, "Sure."

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clementine I plop down in the roses and put one behind my ear, yawning.

    Sep 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clementine I decide to head to the garden and flash a smile at everything once I get there, amazed.

    Sep 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clementine I head to my room and sigh, laying down on the bed.

    Sep 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clementine I shrug, "Within the castle. That's easier."

    Sep 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clementine I look at the man and nod, "Of course. If you ask nice enough."

    Sep 28, 2012


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James