User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I nod, sighing, "Okay then."

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I glance at the princess again, "That whole thing."

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I glance at the princess and sigh, looking at Eli, "Good or bad?"

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I nod and go on my knees, scrubbing.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I smile at him and plop next to him, helping, "Helping you."

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I smile, "Sup?"

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Same Clem I take a deep breath and open my eyes, "Hi."

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I watch him leave before plopping down again, closing my eyes.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I clean up the supplies and sigh.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I finish and look at him, "Thanks again."

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I carry on and take a deep breath, almost finished.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I sigh and step down, "Thank you."

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I hesitate before doing so, reaching feb top of them.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I smile and nod, "I do. I'm...short."

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pearl

    Clem I flash a smile at Eli and go on my tip-toes to reach the top again.

    Sep 30, 2012


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris