User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I smirk, "Then you don't get any kisses for the rest of the day."

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah He keeps his eyes closed and I sigh, "Your not falling asleep...right?" I smile.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I smile and move some hair from his forehead, admiring him.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I smile and look at him, sighing.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I slide down the lockers and bite my lip, running a hand through my hair, "Babe, sit down," I look up at him, "You look like your about to ...

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I smile at Jace and lean against my locker, taking both his hands, "Okay."

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah The bell rings and I stand, planning to skip the next class.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I take a deep breath and take his hand, watching the clock as I lean against his legs.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I smile at Jace and sit underneath his desk and sitting criss cross.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I take a deep breath and get a headache, yawning. The teacher just Facepalms himself and I sneak on the floor, crawling over to Jace behind all the chairs.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah The teacher blinks before looking at me, "Rayah, your doing the problem wether you like it or not. Come down here." I moan before standing and taking the market ...

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah The teacher asks me a question and I don't answer, looking at him. "Rayah!" he yells at me. I look away, "I'm not answering." "And why is that?" "Because ...

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I flash a smile at Jace and enter class, the instructor glaring at us. He makes us sit seperate from eachother because of last time and I moan, parting ...

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I start walking to first period and sigh, glad that it's the weekend after today.

    Sep 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: SilverStone Academy

    Rayah I throw jeans and a tee shirt on and sigh, grabbing my bag.

    Sep 30, 2012


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman