User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I nod, flashing a a smile, "Yeah..." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I glance up, "You."

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I step in, "He's an a*sh*le." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I swallow and look down, not moving, "It was you."

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I go to his room, waiting by it. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mal He opens the door and I sigh, "I left something here."

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I raise an eyebrow, shaking my head, "B*tch," I mutter, flashing out. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I think about it before heading back to Sharp's room, knocking on the door and ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I sigh, "It's a simple question. Yes, or no." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I nod again, "Well, you can go."

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I sigh, "Are you gonna try to get her back?" ,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I nod, awkward.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I raise an eyebrow, "What if Melody hurts you, huh?" I say, "You can't do anything to her. You won't let yourself hurt her back." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I glance ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I roll my eyes, "Just answer the question. You know I can hurt you. Just answer it. Also, Just wait until Melody finds out your the one that gave ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val "Dont argue," I walk towards him before crouching infront of him, "Did you love her?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I put headphones in, humming.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val Then I will. You go talk to Melody.. I tell him, shutting the door and leaning against it, "Sorry about your breakup." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I take a deep breath, ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I look back at Ryder, telling him to go talk to him. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I walk to the pool and take off my shirt, using my bra as a ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I nod, flashing a small smile. She studies me before speaking, "My parents are forcing me to stay here until Sharp gets out...so...we could room together." I nod, "Sure. ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val Wow. Sharp pleading for forgiveness. Never would've expected that. She rolls her eyes and looks at me, "And you?" I swallow, "Uh...Valeria....I can't tell you the last part." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val More interested in knowing who the girl is, I hesitate, "Your name?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I glance at her, "Melody." "And what are you?" she asks. "A supermodel, criminal, soon-to-be ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val The girl takes pity on me and looks at Sharp, "C'mon. Just accept the apology." I nod, "See? Looks like your friend here is nicer then you." She looks ...

    Nov 22, 2012


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson