User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I glance at him before lying down, running a hand through my hair. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I sigh and get the text, texting back 'as far as you need to'.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I pick at the grass again, sighing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I sit beside him, "What's that?"

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I swallow and look down again, staying silent. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I follow him, sighing.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I shake my head, "We'll too bad for you then." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel "then I'll follow you," I tell him.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I hesitate, "Because I just do." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I sigh, "No," I sit on his bed again.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I look at him, "Just 'cause." ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel He pushes me and I sigh, "Ryder..."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val "After last night, not really," I answer. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I stand and walk to him, wrapping my arms around him from behind, "C'mon..."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I study him before shrugging and looking down. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I sigh, "C'mon. Don't be an a*sh*le."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I glance at him, "Then you'd be cheating on her." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I watch him, "Now, Now, I know what'll make you feel better."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I sigh, "Me. I do," I tell him, "Now go away and play with your perfect little girlfriend." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I shake my head, "Nah. I'm good."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I shrug, "Stay alone...and depressed..." I mutter, "I have nothing better to do." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I sigh and look at him, "Atleast talk."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I shake my head and look down, "Whatever." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I chuckle and plop on his bed, playing with my hair, "I mean, it must kill you just picturing ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I roll my eyes, "If your flirting, its not going to work. I already slept with you. What more do you want?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I look at him, "What ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I don't say anything still, just looking at him and waiting for him to say or do something worth my time. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I smile and push myself in ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I knock on the door, sighing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I glance up at Sharp but don't say anything.

    Nov 24, 2012


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson