User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I sigh, "She's just insecure. Once we rub it in she'll go back to guilty. And Ryder...he's an a*sh*le. Won't even talk to me."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I see him sit behind me and I glance back, not saying anything as I sigh.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I blink a couple times and keep my hand in the air where he was. Did I seriously just do that? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I go to our room and ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I set a hand on the side of his face, eyes closed. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I sigh and shake my head, climbing back in the window.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I glance at him before pulling him into a kiss. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I shake my head and watch him, taking my head in my hands.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I sit up instead and sit beside him, "It means...'okay'." ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I sigh, "Because he told me. He couldn't lie to me. I was mad at him too ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I shrug, lacing my hands behind my head, "Just...fine." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I sigh, biting my lip, "They didn't go so far. They didn't go farther then you saw."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I study him before sitting beside him and lying down, "Fine. ,,,,,,,,, Mel I stay where I am, "They didn't," I say, "They didn't go that far!"

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I flash a smile and look down, "So...you just did it 'cause you felt like it." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I raise an eyebrow, "It's your crazy feelings!" I yell back, ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I nod, "So what was it?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I lose it and look at him, "What the hell is your problem? I never did anything to you!"

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I take a deep breath and close it behind him, leaning against the door, "Why did you do that last night?" I ask, "Was it feelings or just jealousy?" ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I let him in, "Come in." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I pout, "Why not?"

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I lie in bed and bring a hand to my forehead before thinking about it. I hesitate before standing and sensing Sharp's presence. I hesitate before opening the door ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I head to my room and lock the door, sliding down it, ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I sigh, glancing at Ryder, get her to like you then.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I stand and walk inside, ignoring him. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I hesitate, then do what you did yesterday. When you see Ryder next it'll kill him. Use your charm that ...

    Nov 24, 2012


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket