User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Sorry if I miss anybody! All of you are amazing. :D In no particular order... @TheClosetKidnapper :you are one of the most amazing writers I've ever met. Your talented, have ...

    Jun 24, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: post your voice

    I am from Florida but my parents are from England/Ireland. I find my accent retarted. So... yeah. xD

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: post your voice

    I have a british/irish accent. Not sure if I should post it though. XD *debating*

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    image.jpg Current picture of me!

    Jun 16, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Cleo <3

    :3 Thank you guys!

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Cleo <3

    Meet Cleo! She's 1 and a half ounces, around 5-6 weeks old. image. She likes to lie down on my neck and sleep. :3 She already has a favorite toy. ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Congrats Snow!

    May 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Yes you are Hearts! Your so gorgeous I'm just like :O

    May 12, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    YUS xD

    May 10, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Haha, thank you! image.jpg This is how our color guard practices are :) I love my girlies.

    May 9, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Me being bored. ^ Me in P.E. I''m the one with the phone taking the picture with my tongue out. xD

    May 5, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Ye Olde Music Shoppe

    Hey Ita! :3 For whom (character, SB, setting, other, etc)?: For a Buddy-System character xD General Feel (happy, sad, fast/slow-paced, etc -- try to be detailed): Hm.. Maybe a mix ...

    May 5, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    image.jpg Updated :3

    Mar 27, 2013
  • Contests Re: Literary Fair -- Submit soon!

    Sometime in March. Works will be closed March 1st...tomorrow. Lol.

    Feb 28, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Top Five Weirdest Things You've Googled

    1. Taylor Lautner singing. 2. Non-in-trouble ways to tell your mom to go screw herself. 3. How do girls in commercials get their hair shiny in the hair commercials? 4. ...

    Feb 20, 2013


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh