User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki She nods awkwardly and I keep my face in Elijah's shirt.

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki She pats his cheek, "We're gonna be grandparents. I know. I'm literally only twenty and am a grandma."

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki Rayah looks back at his dad, biting her lip.

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki I nod as well, "Yeah."

    Jan 1, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Search for Troy DT

    Guys, the SB is moving really slow. Can you start posting more, and more, so that we can get into some action? I'd rather not have the SB die within ...

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki She nods, "That would be better."

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki I close my eyes still, his mom shaking her head, "Oh god...the house is gonna be..." She face palms herself.

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki I nod slowly, "I'm just...shocked."

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki I take a deep breath, "Five."

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki I bury my face in his shirt, swallowing.

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki I nod and watch Rayah give up, sitting on her heels and glaring at Elijah.

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki I nod and look down.

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki I watch, Rayah trying to wake him again.

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki I swallow, his mom dropping next to his dad and trying to wake him as I whisper, "Five...pups..."

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Niki It all finishes and I shift, swallowing and sweating.

    Jan 1, 2013


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint