User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I look at him, "I left this car here last night." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I nod and sit up a little, "Okay."

    Oct 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I study him and smile, hopping in the car. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile at him and tilt my head back, closing my eyes.

    Oct 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I sigh and lead him out, careful with him. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I glance up at him and twine my hand with his.

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I flash a smile, holding my hand out, "Ight." ,,,,,,,, Jackie I finish as well and lean against him.

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I watch him and stand as well. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie Feeling empty without the ring, I glance at him before focusing on my food.

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I nod and help him, "Be careful, baby." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile and nod, eating as well.

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I shake my head at him and sigh, "Weird..." `````````````` Jackie I finish and bring a plate to him, plopping down.

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I flash a smile, "If course I want you there." ,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile and sigh, making eggs.

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I sigh and move some hair from his forehead, "When are you coming home?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I stand, "I'll make it."

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I smile, "That's good." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I nod and sit up, "Alright."

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Yeah. And alright.

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I sit next to him and shrug, "I'm alright. The kids are good. You?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I open my eyes and flash a smile, "Yep."

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I smile at Jace, "Hey." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I keep my eyes closed, shrugging, "I have no idea."

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    I don't know. I have writers block.

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I get to the hospital and check in, walking to Jace's room. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I watch him, smiling, before closing my eyes again.

    Oct 18, 2012


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott