User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I stir in my sleep and yawn. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I glance down at my a*s when he says the first part and laugh when he says the second, "Is ...

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I fall asleep. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile, "Go ahead then. I'm kind of suspicious."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I lay down on the couch and close my eyes. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I raise an eyebrow as well, "How would you know?"

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I watch him leave, sighing. ,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I blush and look down, "I'm older I don't look that good in a bra and stuff..." I chuckle.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I study him before nodding. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I look at him, "I didn't bring a bathing suit."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Sighing, I sit on the recliner and run a hand through my hair. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I take a deep breath and look out on the water as well.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah He keeps looking at me and I yawn, studying him. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile at him, "We shall."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I put her back to sleep and walk back down. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile, "How?"

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Lolllll.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I stand and head upstairs, humming. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile and shrug again, "Whatever you want to."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Lol. I'm having subway...

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah Ella starts crying and I moan, sitting up. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I shrug, "Eh."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Kay.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [4]

    Rayah I nest my face in his neck and keep my eyes closed, "Alright." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie His hair bothering me, I fix it quickly before sighing with a smile, "Sorry. ...

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Lol...

    Oct 21, 2012


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)