User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Jackie He supports me and I just flash to the house, plopping on the couch as I close my eyes.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Jackie I nod and glance around before unsteadily walking out.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Jackie I swallow, "We'll come get her next week. She'll be bigger."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Jackie I yawn and nod, trying to stand, "Lets go home. S'Ray's birthday tomorrow and I want to spend it with her."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I fall asleep, in a peaceful sleep. ,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I frown and sit up, surprisingly not hurting, "Aw..."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I shake my head and close my eyes. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile and sigh, "I want to hold my baby girl."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Lol.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I watch him leave before bringing Ella closer. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I look to where he's pointing and let out a breath of relief, "Thank you baby Jesus."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    The first one.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I shake my head, not responding, and take Ella in my arms. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I open my eyes weakly and glance down at my stomach, wincing as my other ...

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I flash a halfhearted smile at Jace and look at Ella. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie The doctors exit the room and I keep uncontious, my breathing unsteady.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Ella nods and I smile at her, loving how she missed some numbers. ,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I they patch up my stomach and my vision shifts, my eyes closing. Everything ...

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah "1...2...4...5...7...9...10...11...12...13... 14...15...16...18...20!" She claps. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie Stuff happens and I don't acknowledge any of it, Halee talking to me in my stomach. I love

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I flash a small smile at them and Ella smiles up at him, "Me can count." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I swallow but don't say anything back, traumatized.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I watch them and swallow, leaning against the arm of the couch. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I wrap my arms around my bloody stomach, blood still seeping from my arm, and ...

    Oct 21, 2012


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984