User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He tightens his grip even further and I'm practically up against him, trying to ignore whatever's bothering me.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I glance around as I kiss him, still not feeling alone. Dissmissing the thought, I close my eyes again.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sit up and bring him with me, sliding on his lap as I close my eyes.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and kiss him, setting a hand on the side of his face as I sense someone else in the room.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He nips my neck and I laugh, shaking my head at him.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I raise an eyebrow and pinch his neck instead.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I shake my head at him and pinch his side playfully.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile at him, "Yeah. And I love the necklace. Your amazing."

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I kiss Jace on the cheek and sigh, I love you and you know that. I look at Jackie and she rolls her eyes before flashing out.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I play round with the bracelet and Jackie glances at Nic, rolling her eyes, "It was also from Nic. He gave me the money." I smile and thank Nic ...

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    ...I feel bad for you.

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Jackie smiles, "I can't beat that...but I think this'll do." She hands me a jewelry box as well, "I bought this when me and Nic went to get rings." ...

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Yes! It's a marithon!

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    BIG BANG THEORY IS ON. Yay!

    Oct 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I nod and compose myself, taking it out of the box and putting it on. Smiling, I lean over and kiss him quickly, "Thank you."

    Oct 21, 2012


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers