User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I look at him, "Jae...he understands what... fun is. I think he'll understand the other stuff." Logan giggles and I bring him on my lap.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh and glance at Jace, "You have to give your son the talk now..."

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh and nod, "Definetly."

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh and look at them when done, "Next time...knock or say something before walking into mommy and daddy's room please," I say quietly, "Alright?" Ella nods and Logan ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah They start talking about projects and I groan before plopping next to Jace, my head in his lap.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Okay.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh of relief when they leave and throw a short and sweats on, taking a deep breath before following.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Same. But I can't wait until Thursday. Thursday: Half day, get to skip 1st, 4th and 2nd. Friday: No school. Saterday: My date with him ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah The three kids waddle in and I swallow, Logan jumping on the bed. Swearing, I glance down at myself before looking at Jace.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Morning.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I nod, "Yeah..."

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Okay. I gtg. Bye.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile, "You made it up to me..."

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I close my eyes again and hug a pillow.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    It wouldn't really change anything. And I don't want to risk waiting, because we could always use that if we end up waiting in Mt. O.

    Oct 22, 2012


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn