User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and lead her out, her chuckling at Nic, "Haha..." I burst out laughing and shake my head, "Oh god."

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Heading off at that time. I might check in though.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I Dye her hair and do that spell that tans someone, something my mom taught me. I look her over and am actually stunned at her appearance, "Wow. Uh...yeah, ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Ugh. My mom thinks my brother broke his arm so we're going to the doctors at 7:45. -_- I'm going because I have nothing better to do...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I nod and finish her hair, "I added layers and did your bangs. I'll dye it now." I Exuse us and lead her to the bathroom.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Jackie shrugs and I get scissors from the table, cutting her hair, "He fell asleep on the couch."

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and plop next to Jackie, "Let me cut your hair. And dye it. And give you a tan." She sighs, thinking, "What color would you dye my ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I shake my head at him and walk downstairs, Jackie smiling at me, "Better."

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Lol.

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile, "Because you look good without a shirt..."

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Okay...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh and shake my head, taking my shirt off and putting on a tank too, not remembering how I managed to get a bra on under the covers. ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Lol. He's fine. Just bit it hard on his skateboard. Cry baby...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I still frown, "So?"

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Lol. Oh. And sh*t. My brother got hurt at the park and my mom went to go get him o.O God only knows how he hurt himself now... First, he ...

    Oct 22, 2012


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady