User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I smile, "Maybe...if you make it up to me."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I shrug, "I have no idea."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I shake my head and lie down next to him, sighing again.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma "You could've said that," I sigh as well. Okay.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma "But that was before you knew hold hold I was," I tell him.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I shrug, "Oh, I don't know, 'It's alright, Em, I love you for you, not how old you are,' of even, 'Oh, that's cool, that means you've been alive ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I sit up and raise an eyebrow, still atop him, "No Emma for you tonight..." I smile.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I hesitate, resting my forehead against his, "I'm One hundred eighty-five years old."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I nod, "If I tell you how old I am you can't judge me. I'm still sexy just the way I am," I study him, flashing a smile.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I shake my head and stand, crawling back onto the bed but atop him, "No, you were right. Your eighteen. Almost nineteen. You deserve to live your teenage years ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I nod and sigh, crossing my legs, "No problem. We have all eternity."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I nod and sigh, looking at him, "I was either gonna on Valentines Day or your Birthday. But...seems like this is a good time."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I nod and flash a light smile, pulling the covers off me and smiling wider, "Happy...early birthday."

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I go under the covers before looking up at the ceiling, my phone atop the covers on my stomach.

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I take off my shirt and then my pants, taking a shower before just putting a bra and underwear on. I straighten my hair once more so it's platinum ...

    Jan 2, 2013


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead