User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I smile and nod, "Yes."

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I smile and shrug, "I told you everything already."

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    No prob.

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella The place silent, I play with my hair some more and glance up at the sky.

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    WB.

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [15]

    Okay...

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I take a deep breath and play with the grass again, humming.

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I yawn and sigh, playing with my hair.

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I nod and pick at the grass again, "Okay."

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I bite my lip and glance up at him, "Uh, sure."

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I look at Ian before looking down, playing with the grass.

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I smile and watch Kyle fall asleep, running a hand through my hair before looking at the sky again.

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I look at Kyle and smile, watching him cuddle up to his father.

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I lean against him and look up at the sky, sighing.

    Oct 27, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I shake my head, "I'll be fine."

    Oct 27, 2012


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders