User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I shake my head, making him carry me.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I grunt and get dressed, crawling back in bed And curling up when he gets dressed.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I swallow, "I-I'm tired."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma "No..." I frown.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Okay. I take a deep breath, "Carry me there then because I'm not getting up."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I shake my head, moaning, "N-No."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I shake my head, not moving and yawning as I wake. Not getting out of bed, I yawn again.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I kiss him harder, my mind going blank. ***FADEOUT*** Time lapse: morning

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I lean up and end up on his lap, bringing a hand to the side of his face.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I kiss him back, smiling and wrapping my arms around his chest.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I shake my head, smiling lightly, "No."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I look over at him, "We...we should get some sleep."

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I nod awkwardly and lie beside him, frustrated as I run a hand over my face.

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I undo his pants and pull them off, moving back up to his lips before I hear someone clear their throat behind us. I pull back and glance behind ...

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus [10]

    Emma I kiss down his chest before looking up at him, asking with my mind for permission.

    Jan 3, 2013


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"