User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    O.o

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I smile and nod, "Keep thinking that. Your an amazing little boy.@

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Lol.

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I sigh and move some hair from Kyle's forehead, "Your mom is missing out."

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Yep. Lol.

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I smile and nod, "Later."

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    You...and Nic. Just think. O.o

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I sigh and open my eyes again, "You want to make cookies today, Ky?" I smile.

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I smile at Kyle and wrap my arms around him, not sure what to say.

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I study him but don't say anything before closing my eyes again.

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    O.o That'd be an hilarious match...

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    ...Renn would be my future husband. ;)

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I open my eyes and look up at him, "W-what?"

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Ya.

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I nod and close my eyes, "I guess so."

    Oct 28, 2012


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss