User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    None...s'the guy that I told you about. The one that has the spiky black hair. And then you said I'm only in middle school so it'd be kind of weird...

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I nod and close my eyes again, "S'your brother alright?"

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I never said I was going out with him. I just said I love him. In the...actual love definition. :3

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I sigh, "...Why we're you asking?"

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I also got dared to kiss him today...and I'm doing it tomorrow night. D*mmit. Ughhhh.

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I glance up at him, "Why?"

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Yay! And ugh, I have ALOTALOT of homeowork. -Two pages of math -have to study for a math test -have to study for a huge biology test -biology worksheet -Current ...

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Lol.

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I bite my lip, "I can't control when I find the right person."

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Heading off soon.

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I think, "I don't know. I don't really...I can't control that one."

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I shrug, "Three...maybe four. Depends on when I have my first one."

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I think, "Uh...um..." I bite my lip, "Kids. I want...a big house, a-and a cool job. And a good family. I want to live somewhere safe, and to not ...

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella He pulls back and I rest my head on his chest, at peace.

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I smile and set a hand on the side of his face, eyes closing.

    Oct 30, 2012


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger