User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Well, we had this huge Halloween Festival where we got to skip the lay two periods of school, and I went with him ...he uh...he tried to hold my hand, ...

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I make some toast and bring it out to him, flashing a tired smile.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I had the worst day. Ever. I swear I just screwed my one chance...d*mn.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella Just as I'm pulling my shirt down, Ian opens the door. I yawn again before nodding at Kyle's words and walking into the kitchen.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    xD Ella Ian wakes me and I sit up a little, rubbing my eyes from the sleep. Hearing a knock, I sigh before standing getting dressed quickly.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella We fall onto the bed and my mind blanks. ***FADE OUT*** Time lapse: 2 hours.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I turn around and lead him towards the bed, not breaking the kiss.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella He loosens his grip as well and I keep my eyes closed, still against the door.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Aw.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella He leans into me and I loosen my grip, not wanting things to get too rough.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    ...why?

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I lean against the door and set a hand on the side of his face.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Heading off soon.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I kiss him when he wraps his arms around me and close my eyes.

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza

    Ella I nod and sigh, "Alright."

    Nov 2, 2012


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm