User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh, "Just chil."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I up up after a while and take a deep breath, "What was the point of that?"

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I think, "No. I have to take the kids to school though."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella He pulls me down with him and I smile, watching him.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I look at Jace, "Do you have work tomorrow?"

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella He dunks underwater and I watch him, chuckling.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Logan makes sound effects with his cars and I chuckle at him.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I nod, smiling.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sit on the couch next to Jace and set Rye on my lap.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I play around with him and nod, biting my lip.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah We get to my house and when I walk in, Riley walks to me and reaches to be picked up, I isgh and do so, putting her on my ...

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I sigh, "Yeah. They are really cute together."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Jackie nods and I lead them out.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I nod, "Yes."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I look at them, "You can stay at our place if you want."

    Nov 4, 2012


Bananas
— looseleaf