User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I nod and look down, "And piano, Flute, trumpet and drums. I sing alittle too." "a little?" Halee nudges me. I flash a smile at her and shrug.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I smirk and look at Halee again, "You still play guitar?" She nods, "Yeah." "have you showed Luce yet?" She shakes her head, "Nah." "C'mon," I bite my lip, ...

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and move to his front, sitting on his lap and leaning against him.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I look at Halee, "Where's Lucian?" She shrugs, playing with the sand. I smile and watch her before taking Ian's hand.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I yawn, "I'm tired."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella Someone puts there hands on my eyes from behind, "Guess who." "hey Hales," I smile. She mocks me, "You were suppost to say the wrong name...but whatever," She plops ...

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I kiss him behind the ear and close my eyes again, "Love you."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I throw a shirt and shorts on, sighing.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh and open my eyes, "Your so hot," I play with his hair.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I roll my eyes at him and close my eyes.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Lol. *shrugs* I've been on here like a year longer then you though, so that's probrably why. I was here before they changed the design of YWS and the profiles ...

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I sigh, "Whatever you say."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I nod, "Exactly my point."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I have like...ten British friends on here. S'not a big deal, honestly.

    Nov 4, 2012


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl