User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I nod and flash us to my room, "For now, yes." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Halee I flash us to our living room to see my dad already waiting. Oh sh*t. Nic ...

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Jackie follows and sits at my side, yawning.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I flash to the school and pick up Kyle once we get there. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Halee I sigh and look at Lucian, "I'll flash us to her place."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I yawn and close my eyes.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod and stand, Ella studying me, "Head to my place. I'm ordering Chinese tonight. Have to pick up Ky too. See you then."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I glance up, "You better not," I flash a smile.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I pull both Lo and Rye on my lap, Wrappung my arms around them.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod and swallow, running a hand through my hair before burying my face in my knees, "He's...he's coming tonight."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sit on the couch and run a hand through my hair, shaking slightly.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I'll have to brb soon.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I swallow and Halee looks up at Lucian, hesitating before speaking, "...Remember around two weeks ago? That one night?"

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I nod and start walking downstairs.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I study him and hesitate before leading him towards Halee, "C'mon."

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He hugs me and kisses my neck, and I hug him back, swallowing.

    Nov 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Ella I sigh and tell her I'll be right back, walking over to Ian and Luce, "She needs some time. Something's...up, and it's just...complicated."

    Nov 4, 2012


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey