User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Night.

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I swallow and nod, standing and washing my mouth out.

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Jackie goes straight to Nic and hovers by him, as I fall asleep instantly.

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Heading off.

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I sigh, "Still."

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh and take a deep breath.

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee "Because then I'll have to keep doing this," I say, "Every thirty minutes. Because the baby is being a b*tch and won't settle for morning."

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I swallow and bury my face in his chest.

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I sigh, "I'm not sleeping tonight."

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh and cuddle with Jace, "Carry me home, please?"

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I relax and close my eyes, swallowing.

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I moan and sigh, "Whatever."

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I lean back a little once I'm done and take a deep breath.

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I wrap both my arms around my stomach, coughing.

    Nov 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Not remembering anything, I just shrug, "Why am I in a feild?"

    Nov 5, 2012


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch