User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah While he's looking away, I drop the towel and change into sweats and a tank top, brushing my teeth once dressed.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Hm. Well, maybe have him loose his/her job, his/her car stop working, and then maybe they end up saying something- that makes everyone hate him/her. That would work.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee He puts his head in my lap and I smile at him, brushing my thumb against his cheek.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Okay.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I walk out of the bathroom to see Jace and flash a smile before looking in my drawers for clothes.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I finish and sigh, setting a hand on my stomach once finished.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I take a shower and wrap a towel around myself.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I finish my peice and take another, yawning.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Okay.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I hesitate before standing and walking upstairs.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile back and take a deep breath, taking a slice.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Yeah.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I nod and sigh, glancing around, "Night, baby."

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I sit up and sigh, walking into the living room.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    XD I would so say that.

    Nov 6, 2012


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)