User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee The baby kicks again and I stop, glancing down at my stomach.

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Someone buries their face in my hair and I automatically assume its that guy, freaking out and burying my face in a pillow before mumbling, "Get away from me."

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I challenge him with my eyes and kiss his neck.

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I stir and feel the mark on my stomach in my sleep.

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Maybe.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I chuckle back and kiss his other cheek.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I kiss him more passionately and move atop him. *FADEOUT* Time lapse: Morning

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile wider and kiss his cheek.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I lean him down and keep a hand on the side of his face.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I watch him and kiss his nose.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I'm sorry. Lol.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and nod, kissing him again.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod and smile, "Your welcome."

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I pout and look down.

    Nov 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Uh, not really. Lol.

    Nov 6, 2012


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch