User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile, "I have a lot in savings."

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Jackie nods and runs downstairs to do what he says. I shake my head at the look alike and back up against the wall, "Y-Your not touching me." I ...

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I think, "Here. They have like...three houses for sale right by the lake."

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah She tries to get me to stand and I drop right when I get on my feet, my back all bloody as my eyes go bloodshot. She swears and ...

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod and study him, "A house. So he'll have room to run."

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Jackie rushes up the stairs, brushing past Jace before freezing when she sees me, "Jesus Christ!" She swears and checks over the dagger before grabbing a hold of the ...

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Yay! Lol.

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I look at him and think, "Where should we raise him?"

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah My eyes close on me and I hold onto Jace, "G-Get...G-Get help."

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod and smile, "Yeah."

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah Relaxing, I freeze when I feel something slice into my back. My face goes pale and I glance back to see a dagger in it, "J-Jae..." I cry, "Get ...

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I sigh, "Blithe needs to chill. Literally..."

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I fight it and they stop glowing. I wrap my arms around Jace's torso and bury my face in it, shivvering.

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile and set a hand on it.

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I swallow and they start glowing again. I try to fight the erge to go to him and sigh deeply.

    Nov 7, 2012


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer