User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh and watch him, biting my lip.

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee Curious to see what color eyes he has, I just wait until he opens them. A hazel. I don't realize I'm crying until I feel the years slip down ...

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    WB.

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He opens his eyes and I smile, laying back down.

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile and hesitate before taking Blithe in my arms, smiling, "Hello there."

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Ok.

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod and watch him walk out.

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee It soon wears off and I yawn, looking at him, "Can we hold him?"

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I slowly sit up, not knowing he's asleep.

    Nov 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    xD thanks.

    Nov 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod, blinking, "Yup.

    Nov 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and sigh, yawning.

    Nov 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee "Whoa," I giggle again, "That was fast.."

    Nov 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I wake around an hour later and find the kids asleep.

    Nov 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod and sigh, "I'm greatttt..." I murmer, "I gotta deliver Blithe now though.."

    Nov 8, 2012


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss