User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I nod and kiss him back, "Yeah."

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Okay.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I keep Blithe in one of my arms and don't take my eyes off him.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I pack us a bag before walking to Jace.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I ended up not watching it. It was stupid. And alright.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee He leads me out and I follow him.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I watch them sleep for a little before writing a note to Jackie and Nic.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Same. But...it's a stupid movie.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod and stand.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh, and nod, standing before kissing the kids forehead.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Lol. I totally love it how your apologizing. AND I JUST DID A BACKBEND. Holy f*cking crap. Yay!

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I look back down at him, "A week or so."

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sit up, "Now?"

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I'm good... And it's fun. But tomorrow...who knows. I'll be sore as hell. We're competing soon. I'm so tired. We have to do LOTS of stretches before dancing, including (trying ...

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I look up, "Can we bring him home?"

    Nov 10, 2012


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle