User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I bury my face in his neck and try to get rid of mental images.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    I didn't say that... O.o Rayah I bite my lip, "Uh...you pick."

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I realize something and my eyes widen before my face goes pale, "Uh, Nevermind. Your not my baby. That'd just be...EW," I shudder.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    ...I thought they were already on the cruise... Rayah I smile, "Lets...lets do something."

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile and kiss him quickly, "Deal."

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    ...For what? O.o Rayah I open my eyes and move some hair from his forehead, sighing.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile and sigh, thinking, "Uh...because you just are."

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and close my eyes, staying silent.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile and nod, "S'True."

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I watch him before sitting on his lap.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smirk and shrug, "My baby."

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and set our stuff down in the closet.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile and play with Luce's hair, "My two babies."

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I follow him, exited.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Gtg.

    Nov 10, 2012


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater