User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    XD And I'm having Hot n' Sour soup. I made it. S'spicy...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile back and wrap my other arm around his. I get a phone call and realize its from Jackie. I look at him, "Let me take this? I'll ...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile again and sigh, "Love you."

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    O.o

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I go to the edge of the boat and look off of it when it starts moving.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    He's actually pretty adorable...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I go around to the pool and smile wider, looking around.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and lead him out.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I sigh, "I think...I think I'm good now."

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Watching The Amazing Spiderman. Best movie ever.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I nod and stand, "C'mon."

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I sigh and pull away, pinching the bridge of my nose.

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    I don't know, Rocky. Something just had to happen. Rayah I nod, "So...?"

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I sigh, "God please help me..."

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    No...there's waters of Mt. O. Rayah I nod and kiss his cheek, "And you love me anyways."

    Nov 10, 2012


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink