User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and shrug, not pulling away, "If it gets annoying, I will..."

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    *nods*

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Morning.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Okay. See you tomorrow, I guess.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    not sure what to do now...lol.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I chuckle a little and French kiss instead, my phone vibrating on the side of the bed.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I look back at Luce once they leave and cuddle against him.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I keep my eyes closed and bite his lip midkiss.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee Ella stands, "Just came to say hi. I'll see you guys later."

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I move on my knees and wrap one of my arms around his neck.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee Blithe looks at us and says something. I raise an eyebrow and look at him. He smiles and crawls on my lap, looking up at me, "Ga-goo-fa-Ja," He slurs. ...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He kisses me out of nowhere and I set a hand on the side of his face, closing my eyes.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee "Wow," Ella sighs, "I was thinking of getting one. Just...haven't had the time. It's really boring sometimes just staying in my apartment." I bite my lip, "Sucks. Just...go on ...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I shrug and think, "I don't know."

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I look at Ian and Ella, "We were gonna look at houses soon. We're planning on getting one by the beach. To raise Blithe."

    Nov 11, 2012


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites