User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I can like...fall asleep right now.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I watch them leave before smiling and finishing dinner.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I move a hand to the side of his face again and smile.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Back. Holy f*cking crap. This hotel is amazing. I'm by the pool right now.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I glance back at Blithe and then look at Luce, "Can you put him down for a nap?"

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I honestly have no idea. I gtg. Driving to a hotel:

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah She asks about what time to put the kids to bed and so say around eight. I hang up and look at Jace, "She just had a question."

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I smile at Luce and wrap one of my arms around his, humming as I cook.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I let Jace bury his face in my neck and find its Jackie. She asks what I'm doing and I wrap an arm around Jace, telling her I'm busy ...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee walking down the stairs in the house, I take a deep breath and start dinner. Blithe plays with his toys in the playpin and I check on him before ...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I have writers block.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah It starts ringing and I groan, not wanting to pull back. I do it anyways and hesitate before answering.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Lol.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Alright.

    Nov 11, 2012


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl