User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Hm. Do that again then. Lol.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I wake the next morning to Blithe crying and stand. Something in my stomach rises and I run to the bathroom before doubling over. Confused, I sit there for ...

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh, "Why are you so perfect, Jae?"

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I soon fall asleep, content.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I look at him and trace his cheek with with my thumb.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod and close my eyes, "Okay."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I nod, "Yeah..." I fall back on the bed, running a hand through my hair.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I sigh and kiss him quickly, "I guess."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah "Four...Children..." I shudder before shaking my head, "I bright it up because Jackie is. She's...she's been pregnant. It happened around a year after Hales was born. It's a boy. ...

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Like...I mean, a physical or...you know, fight?

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I rephrase, "It's unlike me."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah My eyes widen, "Uh, No..." I look at him, "I wouldn't be smiling."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    halee "Still," I sigh, "I never yell."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and shake my head, "Nevermind," I bite my lip, "I want it to be a surprise."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I shake my head, "Just...not to me."

    Nov 12, 2012


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss