User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    The table is low. And he jumped on the chair and ate it. Evil.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I glance back at him and smile, doing it again playfully, "No.."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I watch him leave and Blithe crawls out of his playpen and to me, reaching up to be carried. I hesitate before doing so, setting him on my lap.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He traps me in his arms and I smile, "No..."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He traps my legs and I laugh, coming up for air.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Ugh. I just made myself breakfast, left it on a table, came back, and my dog ate it. -.-

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I swallow, "B-But I'm not drinking blood."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He chases me and I chuckle, swimming away.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I sigh, "I'm not drinking blood so I'm gonna starve."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He leans in for another kiss and I playfully fall backwards into the water

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I nod, "I'm not drinking blood either...I don't believe in that. So...I'm done for anyways."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    0_o don't tell your dad. lol.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and cross my arms, "I was bored."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I shrug and don't move,"I'-I'm scared I'll hurt you guys. I don't know what to do."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I kiss him back and mess up his hair.

    Nov 12, 2012


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott