User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I change into a tank top and short-shorts when we get there and brush my hair out.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee His breathing destracting me, I lick my lips before blinking and stepping closer.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I lead him back to the room, yawning.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I back up and to his front, my eyes landing on his neck again.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I throw a shirt on and wait for him.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee My eyes grow even more red and I resist from attacking, shaking slightly before closing my eyes and running fast past him. His scent enters me right as I ...

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I nod and remove my arm from his shoulder getting out and drying off.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I stand from the rock and tilt my head slightly to the side, "Run, Luce," I say as calmly as possible, "Now."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah We get stares from other people and I pull back, kissing him behind the ear, "We should go..."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Okay. Lol.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Oh god. xD and ok.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee My head flicks up when I feel him move again and my eyes land on the blood pulsing in his neck, dont do it, Hales. Don't.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I move my other hand to the side of his face and rest my forehead against his as we kiss.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee My face goes pale from thirst and I don't respond, swallowing.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I move my hand up his chest and to his shoulder, going on my tip toes.

    Nov 12, 2012


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin