User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and open my eyes, looking at him, "What was the point of that?"

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee He falls asleep and I swallow, sighing.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I let him and kiss his forehead when he kisses my jaw, eyes closed.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I keep my face in his neck and sigh, "I'm so sorry."

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He bites one of my lips and I smile, biting his back.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I pull back before kissing the wound to heal it.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I crinkle my nose after he kisses it and keep my lips pursed, smiling.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee He leans into me and I continue, taking a minutes worth.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He rolls atop me and I purse my lips so he can't kiss them, smiling playfully.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I hesitate before doing so, wrapping my arms around him to make him feel safe.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah He tackles me to the floor and I chuckle, letting him.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I pull back right away when I feel him in pain, "See?"

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I dont respond back off him playfully, biting my lip as I do so, smiling.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I swallow and hesitate before doing what he wants.

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile and lean in to kiss him before playfully pulling back when I'm just about to.

    Nov 12, 2012


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou