User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh and stand, walking to him.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I open one of my eyes, "Morning."

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I lie in bed and just stare at the ceiling.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee Not knowing when he wakes, eyes still closed.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I wash my mouth out and stand, shaking my head before going to the bed.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I freeze at what he says and kiss him quickly before closing my eyes again.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Oh. Nevermind then.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I look at him, "No one. I'm just saying."

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee He stirs again and i give up, staying close.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    *Nods* Uh...yeah.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah "I'm scared to kiss anyone now..." I sit back, anything with anyone."

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Jackie He stirs and I tighten my grip around him.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I double over once he sets me down, "I...I made out with...ugh. It was probrably a fifty-five year old melester..."

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I'm going In May too....o.O

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I glance up at him and smile before sighing.

    Nov 13, 2012


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47