User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Same.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Nevermind. You don't get it. Just pretend I never said that.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I play a game on my phone, yawning.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I raise an eyebrow, "Fine. Be that way. Have a nice life," I shake my head in disbelief before running out of the door and to the gardens. I ...

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    That's it. I just have to put this out there: Why do you guys join in partnership in almost everything when both you two, p*ss off the other person when ...

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I watch him, smirking, before nodding and going on my phone.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee "We could...but it'd be hard," I tell him.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile, "That's the point."

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I bite my lip, "After everything...I just...I just don't know."

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    And there the controlling is again...

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I smile, "I'd be torturing you too, Jae. And I just want to see how long I can go."

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I shrug, "I don't want to be fighting. And...I don't know how we can start over."

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Okay.

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [5]

    Rayah I sigh, "I've been trying not to kiss you for a long period of time. So I can see how long I can go."

    Nov 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Town Plaza [2]

    Halee I watch him, not sure what to do... did we just break up or... I swallow, looking at the floor, "I...I want Blithe three times a week. You can ...

    Nov 16, 2012


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers