User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Lol. Okay.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah I smile, "Alrighty then. I'll just stay down here."

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I hear someone lie beside me, my wolf senses taking over, and silently turn the mission tape off, staying with my eyes closed.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Ah. Val can use senses of any animal if she wanted to. Can grow a tail of a fox, ears like a dog...anything. Thus her power of Biological Manipulation.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah I freeze in the middle and keep my eyes open before pushing him off and making a run for it, sliding underneath the bed.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I listen to the mission carefully and think of where to start, content.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Evil.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah I sigh and play around with him, leaning in.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I put my shades on and put my headphones in, listening to the mission given on tape.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah I sigh, "Not gonna happen."

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    What? Lol.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I take off my jacket once I get to the pool, letting my ringlets down and getting a tan.

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Lol. Good. Someone would be stupid to try to fight Val. Just...yeah. Wouldn't end well considering her powers..

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah I raise an eyebrow, "You think so, huh?"

    Nov 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val Once done, I glance around before taking my badge from my jacket. A security guard passes by and I hide it before I walk back inside, biting my lip ...

    Nov 17, 2012


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary