User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah I glance up at Jackie once done and send her a mind message, did you tell him how many your having? She shakes her head in response and I ...

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I nod, "Yeah..." another guy sits beside me, leaning close, and I grow a snakes fangs, hissing at him. He jumps out of his seat, moving one over. I ...

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    *shrugs* But it's a yes. You can post If you want.

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah I take the towel from Jace and clean it up, "This is gross." Jackie just stands there, her hand on her forehead, "Jesus Christ please help me..."

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I sigh, "I'm not gonna kiss you if that's what your thinking of. Anything besides that, and I'm in."

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah We don't get there in time and she doubles over all over my new shoes. I freeze and look down, trying not to double over as well, "Those...were new ...

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Well...he/she's a vampire. XD

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val Someone sits next to me and I look up to find Ryder there, "Hey."

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah Jackie's face goes pale and I sigh, This has been happening for a long time... I hesitate before standing, grabbing her wrist and trudging her into the bathroom.

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    For TP, sure, it'd be interesting. Hales is now a...religious and very delicate figure, so it'd be interesting to see how she deals with a dark figure.

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Time to watch more Vampire Diaries...

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I fall asleep on my arms, tired.

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah She flashes a smile, nodding, and I shake my head at them.

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I bury my face in my arms, yawning again.

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Rayah I say aloud, "Just tell him already." I say, "It's annoying." She sighs and looks at Nic, saying it with her eyes.

    Nov 18, 2012


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights